VII International Congress on Transportation, storage & transshipment of crude oil, liquified gases and oil products "OIL TERMINAL 2012" is one of the grandest and high profile events in the sector. It was set up to:
- facilitate experience sharing among staff of ports and liquid bulk terminals in Europe and the CIS
- cover new construction and expansion projects in the North West (Ust-Luga, Saint-Petersburg, Primorsk, Murmansk), the Far East, Azov and Black Sea, Caspian region etc.
- cover the development of access infrastructure around terminals and ports
- raise awareness of governmental regulation of the petroleum products market in Russia
- assist exporting and trading companies dealing in crude, petroleum products and liquefied gases to find new export routes etc.
The 2012 Event includes:
- VII International Congress "Oil Terminal 2012"
- III International Award Ceremony "Oil Terminal 2012"
- IV International Exhibition "Tank Farms and Liquid Bulk Terminals"
- III International Conference "Innovative Technologies & Equipment for tank Farms & Oil Terminals"
- Onsite visits to ports/oil terminals