The III International Conference on Innovative Technologies and Equipment for Tank Farms and Oil Terminals will take place in Saint-Petersburg on 27-28 November, 2012 within the framework of the VII International Oil Terminal 2012 Congress.
The event will be organised specifically for technical specialists operating crude oil and oil products transportation and storage assets.
2012 Conference programme's highlights :
- The design and construction of oil terminals and storage:
- Waterworks. Effectiveness and efficiency assessment in construction of new oil terminals and development of existing capacity
- Experiences in cooperating with public authorities
- Insurance, lease, and financing schemes
- Industrial and environmental safety at oil facilities.
- The transportation, storage, and handling of oil cargoes. Quality and quantity of oil products: metering and measuring
- New radio-electronic technologies in oil transhipment monitoring and control
- Oil terminal safety and security
- Analysing and forecasting of oil spills. Oil spill monitoring systems. Oil spills response plans and teams. Practical actions in an emergency.
- Corrosion protection and protective coatings. Leading corrosion detection and diagnostics systems
- Technologies and their practical application to storage tank construction
- Vapour recovery systems. Comparison of different technologies and equipment.
- Load and discharge systems for oil terminals and storage depots. Practical aspects of first choosing and then using loading / discharge systems
- Improving the overall efficiency of tank farms and oil terminals