12th Strategic Congress on ‘Crude Oil, LPG and Petroleum Products Trading and Transportation’
Among speakers and guests 2016:
Konstantin Khamlay, General Director, Ust-Luga Oil
Yulia Morochko, Deputy director, Department of crude oil and petroleum products trading, Rosneft, CEO Rosneft Overseas SA
Anton Zharinov, Head of Department for Government relations, Gazprom Neft
Andrey Konoplyanik, advisor to general director, Gazprom export, professor, “International Oil and Gas Business” department, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas
Gleb Gorodyankin, Oil markets editor, Thomson Reuters
Aleksander Golyashev, Head, prospective projects monitoring department, Analytical centre for the Government of the Russian Federation
Irina Agarkova, senior manager, Logistics network development, SIBUR
Aleksey Gerasimov, head, “Arctic project” implementation control department, Gazpromneft- Yamal
Andrew Bonnington, Editorial director, Strategic oil markets development Platts
Daiske Harada Deputy director, Department for research and analysis, JOGMEC
Highlights of the 12th international congress:
- Export priorities for companies and marketing strategy in the context of global prices turbulence. Where to find funding for the creation of new transport infrastructure to new markets?
- NEW! Changing the course: shift of domestic Russian oil flow for export. What are the prospects for the new export sour oil flows and the specific features of oil pricing?
- TRADERS DISCUSSION! The role of the exchange in trades structuring: major players of the Russian and international exchange segment. What are the main problems of the exchange trade development in Russia?
- Factoring features in the field of petroleum products supply. Successful trading funding – from large companies to the SME sector
- Construction of new port facilities in the field of hydrocarbon exports. What is the forecast of cargo flows of oil and condensate via the Northern Sea Route?
- The latest information on the projects, phases schedule and commissioning features: the Arctic terminal “Novy Port”, “Turukhtannye islands” terminal, Port of Indiga, reconstruction of the oil terminal “Transneft – Port of Primorsk“
- Regional projects: capacities of the North-West and the Far East (Vysotsk, De-Kastri, Varandey, Prigorodnoye)
- The development of oil capacities: Ust-Luga, Primorsk, Kozmino, Novorossiysk and the CPC. The competition between the terminals and the redistribution of oil export flows?
- Railway, sea and rver shipment: presentations and analytical discussion
- Visit the complex of “SIBUR-Portenergo” and “Ust-Luga Oil” terminal. The number of slots is strictly limited
Feedback from our members 2005 – 2015: