12th Strategic Congress on ‘Crude Oil, LPG and Petroleum Products Trading and Transportation’
Among speakers and guests 2016:
Konstantin Khamlay, General Director, Ust-Luga Oil
Yulia Morochko, Deputy director, Department of crude oil and petroleum products trading, Rosneft, CEO Rosneft Overseas SA
Anton Zharinov, Head of Department for Government relations, Gazprom Neft
Andrey Konoplyanik, advisor to general director, Gazprom export, professor, “International Oil and Gas Business” department, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas
Gleb Gorodyankin, Oil markets editor, Thomson Reuters
Aleksander Golyashev, Head, prospective projects monitoring department, Analytical centre for the Government of the Russian Federation
Irina Agarkova, senior manager, Logistics network development, SIBUR
Aleksey Gerasimov, head, “Arctic project” implementation control department, Gazpromneft- Yamal
Andrew Bonnington, Editorial director, Strategic oil markets development Platts
Daiske Harada Deputy director, Department for research and analysis, JOGMEC
- Export priorities for companies and marketing strategy in the context of global prices turbulence. Funding sources for the creation of new transport infrastructure to new markets.
- NEW! Changing the course: shift of domestic Russian oil flow for export. What are the prospects for new export sour oil flows and the specific features of pricing?
- TRADERS DISCUSSION! The role of the exchange in trade structuring: major players of the Russian and international exchange segment. Key challenges of the exchange trade development in Russia.
- The development of refining under big tax manoeuvre and import substitution policy. Russian market developments and major petroleum flows.
- An overview of petroleum offer-demand balance in Europe, oil refineries’ profitability and export flows. Sea crude oil shipping to the European hubs.
- Construction of new port facilities in the field of hydrocarbon exports. What is the forecast of cargo flows of oil and condensate via theNorthern Sea Route?
- The latest updates on the projects, phases schedule and commissioning features: Novy Port Arctic terminal, Turukhtannye islands terminal, Port of Indiga, reconstruction of Transneft – Port of Primorsk terminal
- Regional projects: capacities of the North-West and the Far East (Vysotsk, De-Kastri, Varandey, Prigorodnoye)
- The development of oil capacities: Ust-Luga, Primorsk, Kozmino, Novorossiysk and the CPC. The competition between terminals and the redistribution of oil export flows.
- Railway, sea and river shipment: presentations and analytical discussion
- Onsite visits to the two terminals in the North-West. Seating is limited.
Feedback from our members 2005 – 2015: