12th Annual Technical Conference ‘Tank Farms and Oil Terminals: from advanced design to efficient operations’
Among speakers and guests 2016:
- Gazpromneft Marine Bunker
- Baltic Gas Chemical Company
- Novorossiysk Fuel Oil Terminal
- Petersburg Oil Terminal
- VNII NP
- Nevsky Mazut
- Bertys-M Tank Farm
- Novorossiysk Sea Trade Port
- Russobalt Petroleum
- Transneft – Port Primorsk
and many others!
Programme 2016 at a glance:
- Modern methods of tank farms and oil terminals’ design, construction and reconstruction:
- Important! Dialogue with technical directors: What are the problems faced by Russian and international tank farms and oil terminals today and how are they being solved?
- Hot focus! Regulatory Discussion: How applicable is the Russian current regulatory framework for ensuring optimum operation of tank farms and oil terminals?
- Special session: accounting, control and quality assurance of crude oil and petroleum products
- Innovations in the tank farms and oil terminals’ equipment
- New developments: automation of production processes
- New! Technologies of petroleum vapour collection, return and recycling at gas stations and tank farms
Visit the complex of “SIBUR-Portenergo” and “Ust-Luga Oil” terminal. The number of slots is strictly limited